To start your own preschool in India is definitely a lucrative plan.
To start your own preschool in India is definitely a lucrative plan. Being in a company of young children and helping them enjoy and learn in their developmental years is itself empowering. For opening a preschool or own a Preschool franchisee, you need to know how to run the same:
Let’s explore what all needs to be done to start a preschool in India.
It is a mandatory step to start any type of business. You need to research:
- Number of Preschool age kids residing in your area
- Their family income(approx)
- Fees charged by competitors
- Other investments like resources
- Estimated return on investment
If you opt for Franchisee model, you must choose the best one
- Your values as an educator should match the franchisee message.
- Right Background in preschoolers education
- Should promote developmental learning
- Should encourage fun and interesting future learning
- Should provide support in running it successfully.
Now that you have decided to open a preschool, you have to decide on the facilities you are going to provide in the same.
- Finish all the legal formalities.
- Buy and furnish all the needed equipment
- These all should be childproof. It should be safe, clean and comfortable.
- Should provide a fun and nurturing learning environment.
Few of the necessary equipment are as follows :
- Art supplies
- Black and whiteboards
- Child-sized chairs and tables
- Washroom supplies
- Cleaning things and other furniture.
- Medical Cabinet for emergency medical supplies etc
- Promote your services to local parents and families.
- Ask for franchisee help, if you have opted for one.
- Start a useful blog
- Create a Social Media Page
- Use Digital Marketing services to get more leads
- Staff and Resources
- Teachers having prior experience in preschool teaching.
- Having an Early Childhood Education Certificate
- Having experienced and verified caretakers
After ticking the above checklist. One must have a preschool management app. IT would help you keep a track of your everyday preschool operations, finances and Parent-teacher communication.