You can upload the schedule for multiple days at once on Illumine. It also provides you with the format you’re supposed to fill and upload your data in. This helps you avoid mundanity in your tasks and brings more efficiency to your system.
- First, go to the calendar option in the menu, and click on schedule
- Then click on the add multiple schedules option on the bottom right corner
- Next, click on the download format button. This will give you the format you’re supposed to upload the schedules in.
- To upload a schedule for a single day, fill in all fields except day and date. To upload the schedule for multiple days, fill in all fields except the date. To upload a schedule for a specific date range, fill in all fields including the date in YYYY-MM-DD format.
- Add your data in the given format in the excel sheet and upload the file
- Next, click on save, select the frequency you want to repeat the schedules for, and choose the classrooms you want to apply it to.
- Click on submit and your schedule will be successfully uploaded