Illumine lets you update student status for kids who are no longer attending your school, who have been put on hold, or who are currently inactive. You can also easily delete a student. With Illumine, student management becomes uncomplicated.
How to change student status
- Go to management in the menu, and then click on students
- You will see a row called status. There are mainly 4 types of student statuses – active, inactive, on hold, and withdrawn
- Go to the status of a kid and click on the small arrow
- Choose the updated status
- The students status will be automatically updated
How to delete a student
- Go to the delete icon next to the name of the student you want to delete
- Click on it, and press yes to confirm delete
- Post this, the student will be deleted from the list of students.