- DOWNLOAD & LOGIN ON ILLUMINE
- ADD ROOMS, STUDENTS & PARENTS
- ADD STAFF & GIVE PERMISSION AS PER THEIR ROLE
- ACTIVATE ACTIVITIES AS PER SCHOOL PHILOSOPHY
- UPDATE SCHOOL DETAILS & LOGO
- ADD HOLIDAY,EVENTS CALENDAR AND PARENTS HANDBOOK
- SETUP BILLING
- INVITE & TRAIN STAFF
- INVITE PARENTS
- STATUS CHECK
- Need assistance? You can also email email@example.com or chat with us directly by going into illumine.app and clicking the chat bubble in the lower right corner.
We’re excited to welcome you to Illumine! Illumine is the easiest to use the software in early education. The details below explain the steps to getting started.
Illumine is available on Web, Android & Ios Devices. You can choose any platform as per your convience to get started.
DOWNLOAD & LOGIN ON ILLUMINE #
- Once you have downloaded the Illumine app, log in using registered Phone number.
- You will receive an OTP(One-time Password). Enter that to complete the process.
ADD ROOMS, STUDENTS & PARENTS #
- Go to Rooms and add all the rooms which you have in your centre.
- Now add all the students in the room along with parent details.
- You can upload your roster or manually enter your student and parent information.
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VltdkpcrXMQ
ADD STAFF & GIVE PERMISSION AS PER THEIR ROLE #
- Add all the Staff (Teacher, Helper, Admins) and select their role and provide the required permission.
- You can upload your roster or manually enter your staff information.
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3o1HOtkN_A
ACTIVATE ACTIVITIES AS PER SCHOOL PHILOSOPHY #
- Illumine have a lot of activities options available as per different curriculum needs. You can enable the activities required for your school. Also, you can enable activities related to daycare if you provide those services.
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F1ESK6yRhg
UPDATE SCHOOL DETAILS & LOGO #
- Illumine provides a section where you can share all school contact information and social links which parents can access anytime from the app.
- Add details like contact number, official email, Address, Social links etc. You can also put Bank details in case you want the parent to allow Bank transfers.
- Illumine allows putting school logo which parents will see once they are logged in on the Illumine app. Also, this will be used for watermarking all the photos which parents will download and share from Illumine.
ADD HOLIDAY,EVENTS CALENDAR AND PARENTS HANDBOOK #
- Add all the Holidays which are planned for this year so parents can access it and get reminder automatically when holiday or event is coming up.
- Illumine help you save paper by allowing to share Parent Handbook from Illumine app only.
- Schools can upload PDF format of Parent handbook which parents can access anytime.
SETUP BILLING #
- Illumine supports Automated Recurring Billing and Adhoc billing using predefined templates.
- Create Fee template according to the Programs that you offer to parents.
- Assign Students in the Fee Template to generate invoices automatically and send the invoice on the email.
- You can also configure the Invoice Number format or prefix from settings.
INVITE & TRAIN STAFF #
- Invite your staff to Illumine and have them watch our staff training video to familiarize themselves with the app and practice logging activities using the demo room & demo student.
INVITE PARENTS #
As you have already added parents to Illumine in prior steps, you can officially invite them to join Illumine.
- Email Invitations: Just click Send Email Invite under Invite parents options. This will send each parent a personal email from Illumine to their registered email.
- SMS Invitations: Click on Send SMS Reminder on your Invite Parents. This will send each parent a personal SMS from Illumine to their registered mobile number.
- Email Magic Link: We have also created a way where they can simply click on the link which will take them to App store or play store to download the app and login automatically without any hassle of password or OTP.
If you have not yet added parents, you can do so by going to your Students Dashboard and adding parent information to each student’s profile.
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwSJvsEtwNw
STATUS CHECK #
- Track Installation report and easily remind parents that haven’t signed up yet. Keep a tap on the Weekly Report to see overall usage by staff members.