Illumine allows parents to make submissions for assignments directly from the app. They can track all the due assignments and also view stars awarded by teachers for every submission made.
- On the parent app of Illumine, go to the lessons tab
- Then click on the create submission button under the assignment you want to make submission for.
- Add a note if you want and then attach a document or a photo/video, then click on create submission.
- Once the submission is made, teachers on the teacher app of Illumine can view it by first going to the lessons tab and then to submissions. They can filter the submissions by classroom and date.
- Teachers can view a submission made by a student by clicking on the arrow next to their name and clicking on view next to the submission.
- They can award stars directly from the app soon after they’ve gone through the submission.