Illumine lets you create and design your own check-in/check-out forms effortlessly. You also have an option to mark the forms as mandatory, in that case, parents will have to fill in the form while checking in or checking out their child.
How to enable check-in/check-out forms
- First, go to the profile option, and then click on miscellaneous settings
- Select the box which says show check-in/check-out forms, and then click on save settings
How to design the check-in/check-out forms
- On the teacher app of Illumine, go to more, and then click on forms
- Then choose the check-in or the check-out form option
- Next, click on add value.
- Give a field name and choose the type of field. There are essentially four types – number, date, text, and yes/no.
- Then choose if the form is mandatory to be filled in or not, and click on save.
- Parents can view the form by going to the form option on the top right corner at the homepage of the parent app.