You can create and send newsletters to parents easily with Illumine. Parents can view these newsletters either on their mail or by accessing them through the app.
- First, go to parent communication in the menu, and then click on newsletters
- Next, click on the create newsletter button in the top right corner.
- You will see two options – to either create a newsletter from an existing template or build one from scratch using the drag and drop editor.
- Choose the option you want to go ahead with and click on continue.
- If you choose the drag and drop editor option, you will see a set of tools on the right hand of the screen. Use different tools such as text box, image box, header, etc. to create your newsletter.
- Once done, click on the save draft option on the top right. Give a name and click on save. You can alternatively also send the newsletter right after designing it by clicking on the send newsletter button and choosing the students to whose parents you want to send it.
- If you choose to save it as a draft, you can view the newsletter under the draft tab of newsletters. Click on the edit button on the newsletter you want to send, click on the send newsletter button, choose the classrooms you want to send it to, and click on submit.
- Once the newsletter is sent to parents, they can view it on their email or on the parent app of Illumine. They can also download the pictures attached to the newsletter by clicking on the download button on the bottom right of the images.